Terms & Conditions
TBI’s President’s Club award trip is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To be eligible for the award, all participants must agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Participation constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Qualifying partners must be active selling partners and in good standing with TBI.
- TBI’s Presidents Club award trip is non-transferable, nor refundable.
- Award may not be redeemed for cash. Trip must be taken according to the prearranged travel schedule.
- If Qualifier accepts the trip and can later not attend, Qualifier is not eligible to claim any portion of the trip. If Qualifier has to cancel their trip, Qualifier will not be reimbursed or be able to reschedule.
- Program runs throughout the TBI fiscal year – from January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016. Some provider’s qualifying dates vary based on their fiscal year. Please check individual terms and conditions with each provider.
- Orders must be submitted, closed and accepted by the provider during the qualifying dates.
- Qualifying winner and their guest must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid passport.
- Each Qualifier may bring one guest. If Qualifier elects to take trip as a single, no credit or future travel will be applied in lieu of not taking a guest. Qualifier is defined as main contact listed on Partner account record.
- Each President’s Club award trip includes round-trip airfare and all-inclusive hotel accommodations. Travel costs incurred between Qualifier’s residence and airport are at the Qualifier’s expense. Luggage fees and other extra travel fees are also the responsibility of the Qualifier.
- Qualifier shall arrange for their own transportation to and from the congregation site at their own cost. The ‘congregation site’ refers to the gathering point designated by TBI – i.e. airports, resorts, bus or train terminal, harbor, etc.
- All personal expenses incurred on the trip are at the responsibility of the Qualifier. Upon arrival at the hotel Qualifier will be required to provide a personal credit card or debit card for incidental expenses. Inquiries regarding specifics on daily funds held for incidentals by the hotel should be directed to the hotel. Incidentals are not included within the trip prize for the award trip.
- All travel arrangements – flight and hotel – once booked are final. Qualifiers are responsible for any and all fees associated with changing travel – including changes, upgrades, etc. All travel arrangements will be made through TBI’s preferred travel agent.
- Quarterly standings may be sent to partners and participating providers. Each participant and Qualifier agrees that TBI may use their name and/or picture in promotional material; including, but not limited to – social media, quarterly ranking updates, blogs, etc.
- Qualifier agrees that they are participating at their own will and their own risk regardless of the circumstances or reasons leading to their decision to participate. TBI will not be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to participants.
- TBI reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the incentive trip list above and rewards at any time – including travel dates and destination – without notice or reason.
Additional terms and conditions may apply.