The technology reseller’s best resource.
Enabling technology consultants to sell cloud and network solutions, executing on business transformation initiatives.
Expertise and Advisement
Technology Supplier Sourcing
Access to 200+ technology vendors for network, voice, security, mobility and all cloud business. TBI maintains the highest executive level relationships with leading suppliers, translating to the highest-level commissions and access to technical resources for our partners.
Tech Gurus, TBI’s solution engineers and subject matter experts are available on-demand for calls and customer meetings. They hold technical certiﬁcations and are experts at IaaS, colocation, SD-WAN, UCaaS/CCaaS, security and mobility.
Use Tech Gurus to:
- Uncover potential opportunity
- Get up to speed on solutions
- Design and build scalable and ﬂexible solutions within the customer’s ecosystem
- Serve as a badged employee for customer meetings
Local channel managers facilitate introductions between partners and carrier direct sales teams. They serve as an inside sales resource to partners who need assistance with prospecting, base management and complex sales solutions.
75+ dedicated operational support staff including pre-and-post sales teams that assume the role of an MSP with ticket level management of quotes, contracts and orders.
Support holds internal carrier certifications and are proficient with specialized carrier systems.
- Full transparency throughout order process via NetSuite, TBI’s ERP and CRM
- Project management on every order
- Maintains carrier agreed upon SLAs
- Carrier management and escalations
TBI’s finance department provides intelligence into our partners’ revenue streams. Not only do we pay you, but we proactively let you know of customers up for renewals, escalate commissions and alert you to direct sales teaming issues.
Self-paced technology training available through University of TBI with tailored courses and certiﬁcations through TBI Honours. Vendor-agnostic training portal with self-paced videos, eBooks and solution certiﬁcations for continued education on:
- Industry changes
- Technology advancements and the basics
- In-person training and dedicated support
- On-site meetings with your sales staff and customer calls.
- Onboarding programme tailored to individual partners’ business models and goals
Marketing support available at no cost to TBI partners.
- Email automation tool, pre-loaded campaign content including emails, landing pages and social media posts
- Website audits and content recommendations
- Custom collateral and drip marketing campaigns
- Social media audits and training
- General marketing strategy
Arming customers with everything needed to digitally transform: