Webinar: Verizon Threat Research Advisory Center – Monthly Intel Briefing
June 16 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Fellow Cybersecurity Practitioner:
Join us—the Verizon Threat Research Advisory Center – for our Monthly Intelligence Briefing (MIB) to discuss Mobile Device Threats and the current cybersecurity threat landscape.
The 2021 Verizon Mobile Security Index has been released. As the name suggests, it focuses on the threats to mobile devices; what defenses companies have in place to thwart these attacks; and how often those fail, leading to a mobile-related compromise.
Join this session and discover the latest with mobile security, to include:
• Working from anywhere security challenges
• Identifying risks to mobile devices
• Keys to detecting and responding to mobile device security incidents
And then we’ll turn things over to David Kennedy, Managing Principal, Open Source Intelligence to cover:
• Current Intelligence Overview
• Attacks and Threat Indicators
• Latest Malware Trends
• Significant Vulnerabilities
If you have any questions that you’d like us to cover on the call, please send them to the following email address: Intel.Briefing@verizon.com